Friday, July 12, 2013

Freshman year @scad


Featuring:

Forsyth Park

Tybee Island

Atlanta

and 

Panama City Beach, Florida

oh and 

Turner house
























































I've been wanting to post these pics for a while now. I took them all during my freshman year at scad, before I had a blog, but they needed to be on here. All of these pictures are like a documentation of my first year and all the adventures that me and my friends had as freshman. Forsyth park was a favorite place for us to hang on sunny afternoons. Tybee was always great for when is 70 and sunny in January and Atlanta was an adventure in itself. Also, spring break was probably the best week of my life. I love these people and seriously can't wait for the fall. 


 all photos taken by either me or my lovely bff Katie Smith, check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment