Monday, August 26, 2013

Daily routine

Daily routine

I rarely ever wear any makeup these days but when I am this is whats on my face. Make Up Forever HD foundation is the best foundation I have ever use and it is actually worth $42 considering they have a billion shades. You'll never end up with makeup lines, just buy it now. I like Tarte mascara because I prefer a more minimal look that gives your lashes a little lift/darker color but doesn't cake. I couldn't find the bronzer I normally use on Polyvore but this one is similar. I put a dash on my cheeks and I contour with it under my cheek bones as well. Brow gel is probably the greatest invention ever, instead of taking forever to fill in brows this acts as a mascara for your brows, super easy/less time consuming. Finally, I always finish with a little bit of highlighter. I got this Benefit kind for free at Sephora. It adds a little pop to your cheeks and brow bone and is a lot less messy then other kinds I have used.

Daily routine by paige-maccready featuring a thickening mascara


Guerlain cheek bronzer, $68 / MAKE UP FOR EVER oil free liquid foundation / Benefit face powder, $38 / Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow makeup / tarte thickening mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment