Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fall Fashion Looks I Like


This time of year I always get way too excited about fall. It's my favorite season by far, everything is fresh, new and crisp. I'm also kinda feeling another piercing (or 3???). Anyway, these are some of my favorite fall street style looks I'll be channeling come September. I comment on my fav looks below~

1. I'm always a fan of a chic comfy maxi, find a similar one @ Zara here.

2. Sheer black tights=fall staple. They can turn a skimpy dress into something you can wear in the light of day.


 3. These coats are so glam I can't even. I want a fur coat like now.

4. MK puts a spin on all black (always a do btw).

5. I aim to be a Man Repeller this fall.

6. who knew work appropriate trousers would look hot with leather?!


7. long floral print dress+sexy heels


8. model off duty does minimalism

9. I don't really know what to call this, geek chic goes sexy? I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment